What is an Expert Audit and Review?
An Expert Audit and Review is a systematic review or assessment of some or all the elements that compose the User Experience Design of a product or project. Expert audit and reviews are so important in identifying quick wins and risks, also it's important to have a different expert opinion of the current user experience status of products or projects.
Why do we run Expert Audit and Reviews?
We run Expert Audit and Reviews to help to find weak points on:
- The system
- Usability and Accessibility
- User Experience
- Core business and user features
- Core business and user activities
- Core business and user processes
- Core business and user objectives
- Technology engagement
- Digital governance
- Digital environment
Expert Audit and Reviews are designed for experts to analyze agreed topics with the help of every participant to collaborate to gather necessary information, while we are reviewing.
Who will be attending to an Expert Audit and Reviews?
Different team members will be attending a meeting to discuss the audit and review. To be able to execute it, team members will have to collaborate, including:
- Architects and management
- Customer service
- Administration and Accounts
- Business analyst and product owners
- Employees and users
Only the expert auditor will be preparing the type of audit or review to be executed.
What are the benefits of running an Expert Audit and Review?
The benefits of running an Expert Audit and Review are to find weaknesses in the current system.
Find to improve:
- Usability and accessibility
- Digital business processes
- User experience design and engagement
- Technology and Innovation
- Gathering insight
- By simplifying complexity
- Opportunities for new features
Reviews are well planned, prepared and executed.
What deliverables Expert Audit and Review will produce?
As a result of an expert audit and review we will produce the following deliverables:
- Comprehensive Audit Report