What is a user experience Vision?
User experience Vision is a visual representation of the user experience for the future application software or product. The user experience Vision help to see what the product it’s going to look like and what the main features and functionality to be built.
Why do we design a user experience Vision?
We design user experience Vision to help the stakeholders and team to have the right projection and direction of the product, the vision could include:
- Visual representation of requirements for the user
- Visual representation of requirements for the business
- Visual representation of technical requirements
- Visual representation of other requirements
User experience Vision prototypes are designed to help the business to have a clear vision of product and requirements to be developed. We use this method to extract important and valuable information to help to support the requirement gathering.
Who will be supporting the user experience Vision?
Different team members will be supporting the user experience Vision providing information, requirements and metrics. To be able to execute it, team members will have to collaborate, including:
- Architects and management
- Customer service
- Administration and accounts
- Business analyst and product owners
- Employees and users
Only the expert will be creating and designing the type of user experience Vision to be reviewed by all and once finished, will be presented.
What are the benefits of creating a user experience Vision?
The benefits of creating a user experience Vision are to have a clear vision of the final product and the requirements, to be able to:
- Visualise how the final product will look and feel
- Visualise early to identify possible opportunities
- Brief managers to plan the development
- Know before hand about technical constrains
- Gathering insight of business and user needs
- Opportunities for new requirements
User experience Vision is well planned, designed and presented.
What deliverables will user experience Vision produce?
As a result of a user experience Vision we will produce the following deliverables:
- Visual Design Prototypes
- Including, mobile, tablets and desktops versions